Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chai lattes

Today is another simple pleasure morning: chai lattes.

When I worked at Starbucks, I drank them all the time. They've gone by the wayside since then, though, and I hadn't really given them a second thought until this past weekend. We went to Compote on our way to wine country, and Sara ordered a bunch of chai lattes for us. Why in the world did I give these up?!

I'm certainly not a caffeine nazi when it comes to my pregnancy, but during the first trimester, just the thought of coffee was nauseating. Now that I feel better, I've been drinking it again, but can't handle all the caffeine. So, in my quest to find good low-or-no caffeine substitutes, I can't believe I didn't even think of chai! Since its resurgence, though, Mommy and Baby have been quite happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment