Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Pinterest

While it has become a bit of a time suck, Pinterest has definitely helped me keep (some of) my sanity these last few months. I'm completely addicted!

It all started with cute baby stuff for one day off in the distant future. Then the baby stuff became not-so-distant. Now it's such a fun place to find ideas for DIY baby stuff, afghan patterns, and nursery ideas. I guarantee our baby will be sporting many items stolen from the boards of Pinterest!

Then I became addicted to recipes. I've even made a couple that have been quite fabulous. It's such a fun way to add a little variety to our weekly menus.

And now DH is addicted! He's had a lot of fun adding to the baby board, and getting to share in the cute ideas.i don't know what other boards he has, but I see him with his phone in his hand constantly pinning away!

Thanks Pinterest for helping me waste even more of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment