Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

It's over!

I'm a week into my 30s, so I think it's officially time to update the blog one last time. First, I'm thankful that 30 finally came so I can stop writing this blog! I have learned that I am not cut out for blogging, as all of you know. I was hopeful that it would become routine, and get easier and easier to write everyday. It went the other way... For some reason, it got harder and harder to sit down to write. I don't know if work got in the way, it was a pain to write, or if I just plain forgot, but somehow this blog just slipped away... So, while I learned some things (which I'll get to), above all else, I learned that I am NOT a blogger! Second, I'm thankful for all this blog has taught me. I shared before that having this blog hanging over my head has made me, at the very least, think everyday on something I'm thankful for. Even if I don't write about it and share it with the world, it's on my mind. Because of this, I find that I am a much more easy-going person. Overall, I'm happier, I smile more, I feel good. (That could also be the joy of the magic trimester...) I have a more positive outlook on things, and find myself worrying less. Who couldn't be thankful for that?! It's been an interesting adventure, and while I wasn't successful at writing everyday, I still feel this blog was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment