Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

Mad Science

Today I'm thankful for my coworkers at Mad Science. Our small group behaves more like a family in many ways, both good and bad. It's nice to have a group of people around who completely understand your working situation, because chances are, they've done your job before!
I'm also grateful at how much family is valued by all of our employees. It's comforting to know that everyone supports whatever decisions I make in the future regarding Little Junior. They almost all have children themselves, some even have grandchildren, and have web in the same balancing act of work and family. While it's certainly my intention to stay here for a few more years, it's nice to know that my decisions are respected.
Thanks Mad Science!

No comments:

Post a Comment