Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Modern medicine

Tonight I'm thankful for the advances in medical science. This will be a rather short and targeted list, because it only has to do with babies.

Ultrasounds - I love that we've seen our little baby's heartbeat with our own eyes. And I'm so excited for the day when we can see Little DiJulio's... anatomy.

Dopplers - While my visits these days to my midwife are short and sweet (and start to feel like a waste of time), it always warms my heart to hear my little baby's heart beat rapidly and strong.

I'm not sure what to call the last thing. Mom-in-law sent us a book of little fetuses along the way to birth, and it's cool to see how Lil Tank (1st choice of a name, regardless of gender) is growing inside. It's amazing how fast he or she looks like a little person!

The countdown continues, 22 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment