Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Where have I been?!

As I sit here waiting for car's oil change to finish up, I have suddenly remembered my blog. Ah yes, my love-hate relationship for this thing still going strong, I have decided it's time to update. After all, I'm in the home stretch! Only 2 more months till my 30th!

We've had much going on in the last few months, many things to help my mind stray from the elusive update. Not least of which is the fact that I'm pregnant! 17 weeks along, and I'm finally getting around to being thankful for it ;-)

In all seriousness, though, once the surprise wore off after a couple days, we were ecstatic to find out a little DiJulio would be joining us soon. We went to Costa Rica soon after and told everyone we met! We weren't ready to tell family and friends yet, but were bursting at the seams, so it felt good to share our news with someone!

It's been a pretty easy pregnancy (knock on wood!) and we're excited to see what's in store. We'll find out the sex in a three weeks, and then it's in to the final countdown! I'll try to keep everyone up-to-date, but we've all seen how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment